While we are easy to work with and want you, our customer, to be happy please review our return and refund policy before making a purchase.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards.
Most of the items are made-to-order and, therefore, we do not accept returns on custom items nor provide a refund. However, we will work with you to try and find a solution. Please call 717-859-5944 and speak with one of our representatives.
If your product is a stock item, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee (less a 15% restocking fee) if the item is returned to us in good condition. Return the product to us within 30 days and we will refund the cost of the item (less a 15% restocking fee). Shipping will not be refunded.
All items that need to be returned should be sent to the following address:
114 Cocalico Creek Road
Ephrata PA 17522
- Items must be inspected upon receipt and stored in packaging until ready for painting or finishing.
- If the items are shrink wrapped, please keep wrapped & covered w/blankets until installation.
- Defects in the material or workmanship must be reported upon receipt and prior to installation.
- Wood products must be maintained under stable temperature and humidity conditions.
- Make sure the room humidity where items are stored doesn’t go below 35%.
- Wood is a natural product and moves according to the temperature changes. Turntech is not responsible for any cracking or opening glue joints if items 1 and 3 are not followed.
- If installation is done immediately upon receipt of shipment, prompt and proper sealing and finishing is essential to maintain wood stability.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.